Schecter KM-7 Keith Merrow Electric Guitar in Trans White Satin! Mint condition,factory tuned,ready to play!
Here's the latest Signature 7-String by Keith Merrow from Schecter Guitar Research. As one of today's up and coming progressive metal players,Keith and Schecter have created his ultimate signature guitar. The KM-7 combines all of the upscale features needed by Keith's technically brutal playing.Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 Specifications:
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Scale: 26.5"
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Sentient (Neck) / Seymour Duncan Nazgul (Bridge)
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash with Flamed Maple Arched Top
- Neck Wood: Maple 3-pc with Carbon Reinforcement Rods and Ebony Fretboard
- Nut Width: 1.889"
- Fretboard Radius: 12" - 16" Compound Radius
- Neck Profile: Ultra Thin C
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel with Offset/Reverse Dot Inlay
- Tuning Keys: Schecter Locking
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail with String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull) / 3-way Switch
- Finish: Trans White Satin (TWS)
- Misc: Strung with Ernie Ball 7-String,Black Hardware,Metal Knurled Knobs with Set Screw,SGR-1C Case Included
|Country of Manufacture
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.